Thursday, November 3, 2011

Living Room Dreaming

I've been thinking about living rooms a lot lately...here are some I've collected on my laptop over the last few years.

1. via Ryland Woodard's blog -- this is my absolute favorite -- love the neutrals with the bright pops of color, the crystal chandelier, the cornices -- LOVE IT ALL.


2. Atlanta Homes Magazine

3. Atlanta Homes Magazine -- I'm a sucker for the French chairs and mirrored coffee table.

4.Betty Lou Phillips -- Isn't it cozy when a pair of couches flank a fireplace?

5. Bunny Williams' living room -- the pair of chairs with individual ottomans look cozy too!

6. Traditional Home -- love the french chairs and settee

7. Domino Magazine -- bolder color

8. Jan Showers -- the soft monochromatic palette seems soothing

9. Jan Showers -- still adoring zebra rugs

10. Jan Showers

11. Jan Showers

12. Jan Showers

13. Jeffery Bilhuber

14. Jennifer Lopez's living room in Veranda

15. Kelly Wearstler yellow living room

16. Kelly Wearstler - love the alabaster lamps, velvet couch and chairs

17. Suzanne Kasler - one of my all time fave designers

18. Suzanne Kasler -- I keep gravitating to feminine and airy living rooms

Which would you choose?  I'm sticking with #1.

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment